A 16 day itinerary that offers a out-of-this-world experience in Chile, with unique activities and luxurious accommodation.
Extraordinary Chile starts in Santiago and takes you on a journey extensively covering the many different areas of this vast country. You will discover areas close to Santiago where few people visit, before spending a few nights completing the most famous trek in Patagonia – the ‘W Trek’. This beautiful hike will take you past glaciers, turquoise lakes and jagged mountain peaks. You will then fly out to the remote Easter Island, where you can learn about the unique culture of this ancient place before finishing the trip with a relaxing few days at one of Chile’s famous vineyards.
- 2 nights in Santiago at The Hotel W with a private guided tour of the capital
- 1 night in Torres del Paine National Park at Hotel Lago Grey
- 3 nights in Torres del Paine National Park walking the ‘W Trek’ staying at refugios en-route
- 1 night in Puerto Natales at The Singular Patagonia
- 1 night in Santiago at The Singular Santiago
- 3 nights on Easter Island at the Explora Hotel with all meals and activities included
- 3 nights in the Chilean wine region at Vik Chile with tours of the vineyards